oh hi, Tinuviel. <3
I'm writing now, happy?
Sooooo. Hm. There was a choir concert at school today. That was pretty much awesome. But not as good as the one at St. Paul's is going to be. Several events other than that coming up as well. April's going to be a crazy month, but I'm loving it. Also, my old admiration for Giovanni Palestrina seems to be returning. Yay.
..brain not functioning very well right now. I need sleep. This is common these days.
-
also also:
"Aslan," said Bree in a shaken voice, "I'm afraid I must be rather a fool."
"Happy the Horse who knows that while he is still young. Or the Human either…"
- The Horse and His Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good. Write more often. >:]
Choir sounds like so much fun . . . What kind of stuff do you sing?
And you've successfully made me want to read Narnia again. ^^ Or listen =D Or both
Post a Comment