Every now and then, I stumble across music that I compulsively listen to over and over again for days or even weeks on end. These can range from Bach to random nerdy soundtracks you've probably never heard of to "Phantom of the Opera" to "Bad Day" to "Clocks." It's always fun when this occurs.
I often wonder what makes a certain song stand out to me so much. Or, well, to the masses, now that I'm on the subject. And it isn't like those songs are necessarily artistic masterpieces (some are, but certainly not all of them).
..I think there was a movie about this where a guy who isolates the universal ingredient for hit songs goes into a coma or something. I forget what it was called.
/elf's random musing of the day.
- - -
P.S.
*ところで、 これはあくまでもおおやけ...っていうか、 Facebook友になってる人なら誰でも読めるブログなので、 ここで真面目に本音を吐いたりすることは、 まずないと思います。 はい。 ブログを読むのは、 本人と会話するのとはやっぱり違いますからな。 ははは。 そう思って読んでいただ ければ。
(Obligatory translation. This is a public blog that theoretically any of my friends on facebook can read. It's highly unlikely that I'll bother being deep and personal here or anything. Blogs are obviously not the primary way to get to know more about a person. Just saying!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment