Sunday, February 21, 2010

so.

The past week has been interesting, to say the least, and it rather took me by surprise. In a good way. It has been extremely busy, too. Especially with the audition -- which.. went okay-ishly. [/unsatisfied!melf] Busy certainly isn't a bad thing, though.

So now I'm just sitting here letting my mind kind of drain off until I can go to sleep. Excuse the random babbling. (Which you aren't obligated to read in the least.)
  • ..It will be Monday in approximately an hour and half. Mondays are nice.
    (Yes, I actually like them. Gasp.)
  • Might get to start a Rachmaninoff piece this week. Much excitement.
  • ..um, why are midterms sneaking up on me like this?
  • And why haven't I finished that book?
  • Reminder to self: God is good, all the time. He also knows what He's doing.
  • Tired. I will go collapse now.

2 comments:

Tinuviel said...

I'm sure you did great . . . IWANTEDTOHEARYOU
The best often doesn't seem to come when we want it to.

I admire you . . . Mondays aren't bad, but I don't generally look forward to them . . . I always feel tired on a Monday, even when I get rested on Sunday.

Which Rachmaninoff piece are you going to work on?

Hobbit

PS. I have to remind myself of your last statement a lot too..

A random passerby elf said...

Lilacs - the piano reduction. Have a listen. It's pretty.